- Over 26 Years of Real Estate Experience
- Free Home Evaluations
- Telephone Canvassing for all new listings
- Handyman or painters for all new listings if needed
- Professional Photographer and Virtual Tours
- Professionally Completed Floor Plans with E&O Insurance
- Print Media Including Flyers and Magazines
- Target Marketing (Port Credit & Mineola Magazine)
- Online Marketing through 5 Real Estate Portals
- Pre-Home Inspections and Reports
- Television Advertising with all featured homes
- Professional In House Stager for any size of property
- Full Magazine Style Feature Booklets
- New Development/Builder Sales Centre
- Local and National Online Advertisements
- Access to Mortgage Brokers/Reps/Lawyers
Meet the Team
Broker of Record/Owner
George Aleksic takes a passionate and serious approach to buying and selling real estate. He offers his clients proven experience and quality service. There is a reason that George is ranked within the Top 1% of all Realtors in the G.T.A. The high quality service he provides has led to success for his clients and our Team at Aleksic Realty. Most of the Business he gained was from the referrals of satisfied clients. With Nearly Half a Billion of real estate SOLD to-date, George wants nothing more than to continue offering Full Service and Proven Results to all of the Aleksic Realty's Clients. George also speaks English, and Serbian.
Sales Representative/Agent Immobilier
Born and raised in a small town in Northern Ontario, Michelle moved to Toronto in 1999. With over 20 years' experience working with customers, she is highly organized and passionate with a strong attention to detail. Skills and Qualities include Honesty and Integrity, Knowledge of the Purchase Process, Responsiveness, Knowledge of the Real Estate Market as well as Strong Communication Skills. Talents in sales correspondence, relationship building, lead development as well as in Staging and Decor. With a natural sense of design and the use of colors, she makes every home unique and emphasizes the beautiful potential. This intern makes the properties she touches sell much faster and for more money than the competition. She is fully bilingual (French & English) both verbal and written. Michelle brings a strong positive attitude to all situations making her a pleasure to work with.
Office Administrator/Deal Secretary
Jeanette began her administrative career in Real Estate in 1999. While working for Real Estate companies such as Coldwell Banker, RE/MAX & Harvey Kalles, she learned the processes of day to day administration. Adapting to this environment was easier for Jeanette as she Studied Business Management and Accounting from Centennial College of Applied Arts & Technology. Graduating in this field, Jeanette had a passion for Real Estate, making her excited and ready to embark in the industry. Enjoying the ups and downs of the real estate business, the true satisfaction came with the love of knowing that she helped someone make the largest purchase of their life. Jeanette is always great to be around, and her support is unparallel.